Re: [Melb] Hillside's 4D/Double Deck withdrawn for good

That would be a longer story than "War & Peace".

Basically the new owners aren't interested in maintaining it due to its
being, A:  a one of, and B: its poor reliability. When you get to the stage
of only allowing it to run if its got 2 buckets of sand in the Drivers Cab,
things are getting desperate.

Bob.
(Not an expert on the 4D, I've never worked it).

rYmI3.4$Ui.1140@vic.nntp.telstra.net">news:rYmI3.4$Ui.1140@vic.nntp.telstra.net...

glums112@yahoo.com

http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278