Re: DOO In Sydney? 4D and DOO

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Railway Rasputin wrote:

> > "Exnarc" <gwrly@netspace.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > > What about if they want it as a prototype for DOO cab layout???
> >
> > There's no good reason I can think of that DOO would require any
> > particular difference to a Sydney cab layout, so that doesn't stand up
> > to scrutiny.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Bill
>
> I've had a look at a pic of the 4D controls. They appear to be "tacked
> on"
> The proposed ones on the 4gt appear to be better.

Picture at:

http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278/sparks/4D_Double_Deck_History.html

This is a breif history of the thing, with a cab picture on it.  Sorry, I
can't remember the file name for the picture.

Gareth.

 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278