Last transport news: Lufthansa, Chronopost, TNT, DHL, FDX, Aeromexico, Iberia, NefabŠ

Dear Sirs,

Urgente Online, the Spanish transport and Logistics e-zine now offers a more
extensive English section. Updated on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12.00
a.m. GMT, we provide information on the Spanish, European and International
transport industry.

Our last transport and logistics two weeks news at
http://www.urgenteonline.com/:

==SPANISH NEWS==
Spanair in alliance with Lufthansa
Chronopost launches Euro Chrono service
MRW opens new franchise in Madrid
Iberia launches superpex for Italian passengers
Spanish Mail service reduces deficit during 1998
Cartagena port increases traffic by 12.5 percent
Finanzauto Manutencion supplies 12 cranes to Valencia
Sales record of Peugeot in Spain
Madrid airport improves punctuality
Labour accident prevention

==EUROPEAN NEWS==
Frans Maas shows 19 percent growth in Portugal
TNT wins global document handling of ABB
Nefab receives environmental award
DHL renews European and African fleet
AUA to join Star Alliance
EU Commission approves European Mail Convention
EU to study car market
EU study into Naval industry
Commission puts car manufacturers under investigation
International transport of published material
Olympic Airways shows recovery symptoms

==LATIN AMERICAN NEWS==
AeroMexico joins alliance

==WORLD NEWS==
FDX results drop because of fuel prices

== Assignments ==
James P. Kelly, Chairman and C.E.O. of United Parcel Service, has been named
chairman of
the US-ASEAN Business Council.
Stefan Lauer, new head of Human Resources at the German airline Lufthansa.
http://www.urgenteonline.com/gente.htm.

You will also find a range of additional information like a WhoisWho on
Spanish companies, a extensive agenda on transport related trade fairs ,
several data bases with information about companies and a large links list.

We've just started to publish small ads, which are free of charge. A unique
opportunity to offer your services, products to other readers:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/anuncios.htm.

Urgente Online has reached a stable readership of almost monthly 6.500
transport professionals and is constantly growing. In June first fortnight,
the number of pageviews grow to 20.500+.

And its all for free. Your Business decisions will  get all the necessary
information background they need. 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. We are
sure you'll find our free e-zine of great help.

Regards,
Urgente Online Press
http://www.urgenteonline.com/

==Information==
Latest News:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/english.htm (english)
http://www.urgenteonline.com/indice.htm (spanish)
Last month news file:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/archivo.htm
European Union transport news:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/aquieuropa.htm
Special features:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/report.htm
All the news in PDFs format:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/newslet.htm
Interviews:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/entrevis.htm
Editorial
http://www.urgenteonline.com/editorial.htm
Readers:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/debates.htm
Colaborations and opinion:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/opinion.htm
News Search:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/search_engine.htm

==Resources==
Free Ads for professionals and companies:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/anuncios.htm
Databases:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/datos.htm
Career Training: