Re: MORON!!!! (was: Great rail pics - sample attached)

Agreed.  And, although posting binaries is frowned upon in this newgroup, he
_did_ make it somewhat obvious in his subject line that a picture was
attached [Read:  "sample attached"].

Reuben

938389070.337544@diddley.primus.com.au">news:938389070.337544@diddley.primus.com.au...