Re: DOO In Sydney?

Don Allitt <nahgfa@zeta.org.au> wrote:

> So while the driver is watching the screens how does this prevent vandalism,
> muggings,rape

Not the guards as far as I can tell.  In my experience they ignore any
problems reported to them by travelling passengers in my experience.

> going thru red light signals etc.etc.

The driver only needs to look at the screen prior to starting from a
platform.

I'm not fan of DOO but it is technically possible.  However, I'm also
not a fan of having a guard if the only "service" that most guards
seem to deliver to passengers is to close the doors.

Cheers,

Bill