Re: Hornsby resignalling

David Bromage wrote in message <37EB18A4.4E89D8BC@omni.com.au>...
>What are the arrangements for running services ove rthe long weekend?

What I noted on past shutdowns in June/July was that a single track (with no
1.5kV power) was open from Berowra to Thornleigh for Countrylink / NRFC /
FreightCorp operations.  *Guess* you may enjoy a brief delay, but not
bustitiution, on NP23!

Rgds,

Bill

BTW
The day in June I checked out the buses, operators included Rover Motors
from Cessnock, buses from Toronto with a destination sign "THIS IS THE
TRAIN"  and two unlettered buses with South Australian registration!  When
we think "there's no variety any more" about rail operations, the Railway
bus still gives some surprises.