Re: South Australia

I'm busy having a real life and watching all the interrsting things
happening in the state (like the new EL colour scheme, overland cars painted
orange as crew cars, repaints of various ASR locos, new logos on Ghan cars
etc.). Who gets time of look at much in this group.

Also it would be nice is people posting SA questions identified them as
such. Perhaps put an SA on the front as the volume of NSW and Vic stuff is a
little daunting at times.

--
Cheers

Chris Drymalik - drymalik@arcom.com.au