Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

David Johnson wrote:

> This whole thread is annoying the crap out of me!  Would it make everyone in
> Melbourne feel better if we change the name of the machines to ticket checkers?
> Then the rules could say "All tickets must be inserted into the ticket checker
> each time a vehicle is boarded"

I think that is a superb idea. Seriously. You should sell it to the
transport overlords for several hundred thousand dollars before some fat
overpaid consultant reads it here and gets in before you.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand