Re: [Melb] $3.30 tickets almost useless

Steven Hurst <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote in message
937964387.795685@diddley.primus.com.au">news:937964387.795685@diddley.primus.com.au...
> > Apart from which, it is only valid on week days.   Saturday and Sunday
> > have obviously become part of the peak period :-)
>
> If Sat & Sun are peak periods, why do we have less frequent services???!!!

PTC excuse that used to be given :
"there is no peak on sat/sun, therefore no off peak"

Isn't victoria the only state with off peak tickets invalid on weekends?

and with more and more people travelling on weekends, their revenue will
reduce if they started accepting weekends as off peak. They don't seem to
see the fact that if more people travel at reduced rates, overall revenue
will actually increase.

cheers
Johann