Re: Private PT operators contracts - vic

: >You can't Kennett ran a state of secrets, but soon a lot of these docs will
: >be out as this state should no longer be a state of secrets.
: >(I wonder who will go to jail first.)

: Sorry, I thought they were released last week...I read something in the
: newspaper about 20 pages that were left blank out of the 2000 pages that
: were released?

To late, last night the government started to shred everything.

One wonders what they have done in the last 7 years that they don't want
the people to know about.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord