Re: Metcard Revisited...

Ahh, now u see there is a solution to your dilemma.. its called.. dont use
electronic ticketing.. QR-style.. thats what i'm used to :)  nice little
bits of fax paper which fade and scrunch up nicely.

on a coincidental note, your metcard vending machines are identical (mostly)
to our TVM's (ticket vending machines), cept ours spit out paper.  oh, and
btw, we got ours first :)

dont ask me why i'm rambling, just toss it aside with the rest of the
garbage.  just be glad u guys can at least attempt to experience 'electronic
ticketing'.

tom.