Re: Toorak Station

: At the Caulfield end of Platform 1 at Toorak is a tower structure that
: connects the platform and the road above. It is not in use. What is
: it?

I am not sure what this is at Toorak, but I know that at Glenferrie an
electric lift connected the station office and the platform, this was
for parcles and I am not sure if the lift is still there.  Iming?

Could this be the same at Toorak?  ie a parcles lift for a connection
between the road and the platform.  What other stations had a lift like
Glenferrie for parcles?

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord