Re: Junee Triangle.

If we can include "street railways" here - the all-time record has to go to
the Sydney 2nd generation tramway system, which had a staff section covering
just the curve from Cleveland St east into crown street north - about 10
metres??!!!
Rgds
Ron BESDANSKY

Geoff Lambert <G.Lambert@unsw.edu.au> wrote in message
7rrtbk$gll$1@mirv.unsw.edu.au">news:7rrtbk$gll$1@mirv.unsw.edu.au...
> "Russell Norton" <russelln@primus.com.au> wrote:
>
> >>Thanks for this Bill, been one of those silly things thats been buggin
me
> >for
> >>years.
> >>I guess the staff is kept in Junee Nth Box.
> >>Wonder if there are any shorter OTS sections?
> >>
> >>cheers
> >>MD
> >>
> >The shortest Ordinary Train Staff section was probably Botany to Port
> >Botany, a single line distance of approx 150 metres (can't remember the
> >exact length). The staff is no longer used, it is all yard working now.
(Ah,