Re: 42220

<<<<> better from these locos (than a loco without computer controlled wheel
> slip), as there is far less chance of going into a violent wheel spin whilst
> stationary, due to the computer control.

So the 90 class I was sitting in doing 120 km/h whilst stationary on
Whittingham
Bank never happened?>>>>>>

Sure it was disconnected? NSW has a habit of disconnecting things it couldn't
understand, like all the 422's had their DB's disconnected when thru running
started.

Strange lot up there north of the border.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/