Re: Signal Failure - Sydney Central NSW 15/9/99

Bill McNiven wrote:

> Lunchtime trips from the city to Kogarah still offer variety.
>
> Today, I set out to travel Wynyard (NSW) - Sydenham (NSW) - Kogarah at 11.20

<SNIP>

> Rgds
>
> Bill

Not knowing the nature of the fault this will be a very vague whinge.

What would happen if something similar were to happen at strathfield or
for that matter even central whilst the olympics are on?, this is not
really a busy time of day, this is , for lack of a better word,
dissapointing..
--
I Michael Van Baast       I