Re: Closed stations

Anthony Tubbs wrote:
> This could be a long thread
> Bendigo Line :
> Carlsruhe, Redesdale Junction, Taradale, Elphinstone, Chewton, Harcourt,
> Ravenswood & Golden Square

I can't remember all of them or the right oder, but off the top of my head:

Punt Road, Cremorne, Richmond Mk 1, Willsmere, Deepdene, Barker.

Parwan, Rowsley, Gordon, Bungaree, Warrenheip, all stations to Mildura.
Trawalla, Beaufort, Buangor, Great Western, Stawell, Murtoa, Nhill,
Kaniva, Servicton, all stations Ararat to Portland.
Moorabool, Bannockburn, Gheringhap, Lethbridge, Meredith, Lal Lal
(Does Batesford count?)
Werribee Racecourse, Manor, Marshall, Moriac, Allansford
Beveridge, Mangalore, Locksley, Longwood, Bowser, Baddaginnie, Glenrowan
Toolamba, Tatura, Kyabram, Tongala
All stations Shepparton to Cobram and Tocumwal.
Lindenow.
Jeetho, Whitelaw, Kardella, Ruby, etc. closed long before the line did.

The private station just on the down side of Menzies Creek. What was its name?

Cheers
David