Re: Closed stations

With respect - a number of threads here are basically asking us to list most
of the stations in Australia!!! If we work by process of elimination, the
only stations that won't be covered in the 3 threads are those stations that
were built when the lines opened 100 or more years ago and remain still!!!
Surely there will be hundreds and hundreds which don't fit in this
category....

<937405086.657925@diddley.primus.com.au>...