Mt Barker Junction

Although I knew that Mt Barker Junction signalling remained in place after
guage standardisation, I had always assumed that the junction itself had been
bulldozed. I was therefore surprised to see in September Catchpoint that the
junction pointsremain and a dual guage line disappears into the distance. How
far does the dual guage go?, and have any standard guage trains ever used the
it? What is the situation at Woolsley (spelling?). Again I have always presumed
that the junction was removed.

Regards Bill Johnston