Re: RUMOUR: Hillside Trains (Vic)

> Well ahead in the polls, according to an item on the radio news here
> this morning.
>
> Who did you say was the Labor leader again?

The media in Australia, and I guess every where, is controlled by a few very
rich men!
The ABC used to be very independent, and even alerted people to the others
lies.
The Liberals bleated all over the place accusing them of bias, because truth
lead them to point out this mobs lies, therefore they were branded as ALP
sympathisers, and when The Libs got into Power, both Federally, and State,
they screwed these dastardly people and the ABC, until they followed the
[liberal] party Line.
The ALP has no hope, in this environment, and it is possible that only a
peoples uprising, like the one that got Whitlam in, will get Labor in again.
Before that will happen, Murdoch and Packer and the rest of them will have
had their feeding frenzy and everything will be gone and we are going to pay
dearly for it then.
When that happens, Packer and all the others will screw the Economy up ,
cause a Credit Squeeze and it will all be on again.......sigh! isn't life a
bucket of shit!
Rod