Re: Cab unit status?

In article <37dc4df0@news1.prserv.net>,
Bill Hough <brhoughnospam@ibm.net> wrote:
>Just wondering how many traditional EMD-style cab units (A,B,S, GM, CLP,
>CLF) are still running Down Under these days?

 The CL? are not that long out of their rebuilds. I imagine except for the
write offs due to accident damage, they will be pretty well all running. Saw
a number on my recent trip to Perth. Some in ASR livery as well.

 If any GM class are still operational, I would imagine they are stored.

 Im sure some Victorians will point out that some of the B and S class units
just refuse to die.... :-)