Re: King Cross indicator boards

It is possible that the fault could be on the panel in the control room
rather than on each indicator (broken Town Hall switch?). It is true that
Kings Cross is due for new indicators, as are all ESR/City Circle stations,
Sydney Central, Redfern, North Sydney, Ashfield, Strathfield, Lidcombe and
Penrith. There are pics of the new indicator on my "Sydney Indicator Page"
in my ErkTrans section of my website www.webalias.com/erknet if anybody
hasn't seen them.

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet