Re: Re Strategic Reserve.

    Ah Say Der, The same sentiments are expressed by residents of the
Dominion of Canada concerning their lumping together with 'the huddled
masses south of parallel 49. It seems to me that, in the word of some long
dead philosopher, '...east is east and west is west and ner the twain(train)
shall meet.....'  The same sentiment can, judging by the number of postings
in this ng, can be said to exist between individual states/provinces in this
part of the world !!
Don, from the top end of the E&N