Beech Forest today

Beech Forest. What an intersting  plan.

Seems I have been hooked on it. I have just started  a long  term
rpoject to build a On30 model railway based on Beech Forest. I know of
many books, but wish to ask those who know a few quick questions.

Is there anything to see at Beech Forest today, not remains as such, but
grassy areas and buildings that were standing when the beechy was alive
???? Have the roads changed a lot in the area ?

Does anyone know the radius of the tennis court loop ?

And assistance would be great as I have bopught the wood to begin
baseboard construction.

Regards,
David Head