Cement sidings at Somerton and Lyndhurst.

Hi again all,
                I am currently building/researching my model train layout,
and was looking to have a Cement facility such as those at Lyndhurst and
Somerton.  I don't know much about them, I just noticed that they don't take
up much space, so it would be perfect for a space on my layout.  If anyone
has any pictures or information on what they are used for etc (I think
unloading and transfer to trucks - right?), I would appreciate it...  -
Better still if anyone knows of any cement silo models etc... :)

thanx,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl

Ford - Live It  www.ford.com.au

ICQ: 47551124   -   Yahoo Pager: hursteau