Re: V/Line Pass- Railways now forgotten in Government Policy?

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> : >What is even worse it that people will fall for this.  My point is that the
> people of Victoria are being conned thinking they will
> get all these extra things, nothing will change.

Which is why the present government MUST be removed from office before he can
destroy the rest of the state that all our forebears worked so hard to achieve.
This man is just an arrogant pig who now he is in office is merely destroying
everything that effects the people that have stuck their finger up at Jeff and
told him to go and get .......

David Langley.