No Subject

How do you do, gentelmens!

My name is Ihor Solomka. I’m third engineer officer from Ukraine. I live in Sevastopol and I was born in 1966. I have too much sea experience on the big ships. I have all documents for work. I’m familiar with such types of engines as “Burmeister and Wein”, “Pilstick”, “MAN” and “NVD-48 2AU”. My total sea experience is about 11 years. I sailed in different Oceans and seas such as Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Black sea and others. I saw different countrys.

I love my profession and sea. If you want to take me, please to give you information on this address:

Flat 241, 56a, October Revolution avenu, Sevastopol, Ukraine

Tel/Fax: 380 (0692) 4152 30,

E-mail: streletc@bios.iuf.net

I’ll send my full details of my experience and full describing of my documents. It’s will be addition to my letter, as Application form below.

Application Form.

Personal information

Ranc: Third engineer

Last name: Solomka

First name: Ihor

Nationality: Ukraine

Address: Flat 241, 56A, October Revolution avenu, Sevastopol, Ukraine

Passport: Country: Ukraine

Number: AE 999316