Re: RTM [NSW] to Melbourne [Vic]

44211 + 4490 left on time at 8pm from Central Platform 1 tonight, after
veteran retired politician William (Billy) Wentworth formally relaunched the
train into tourist service, and switched on the blue illuminated "Southern
Aurora" sign on the rear car.  (I thought this had long since disappeared,
but I'm assured its the genuine article).

The 442 also sported a headboard, and the engine crew, not to be outdone,
wore white shirts and bow ties under their dust jackets.

Cheers,

Paul

01bf2394$23b41680$5d2d11cb@rodsmith">news:01bf2394$23b41680$5d2d11cb@rodsmith...

?