Re: Freight Victoria Website...

Hi,

He means that the site www.freightvic.com.au has two IP addresses, one being
a usable one, one being a "private" one

www.freightvic.com.au   internet address = 210.9.69.167
www.freightvic.com.au   internet address = 10.2.1.22
<-------private address space, not used on the wider internet

Addresses in the range 192.168.X.X and 10.X.X.X are for private use,
non-routable (ie you can't get to them unless they are directly on your
network), and only for hosts that aren't directly connected to the Internet.
Try doing a tracert (in windows) to 10.2.1.22 and see how far you
get...compared with 210.9.69.167

Reuben

38193B15.ADAE4595@ozemail.com.au">news:38193B15.ADAE4595@ozemail.com.au...