Peterbrough Station news sat 30th oct 1999.

16:25 CST good afternoon from the Peterborough station , overcast
day with some light rain this morning,  The eastbound Ghan was
running early and glided through at 13:00 hrs, Loco in charge was
NR11 on its own, The Ghan is express from Adelaide to B.Hill.

15:30CST  Eastbound BHP freight rumbled through slowly for
a change, I think there could be a new speed restriction through
the Town, Locos in charge were NR44  and NR85 the consist
was a rake of 24 new bloom wagons loaded, 6 older type bloom
wagons and one wagon of Steel Rails.

I will be voting no at the referendum Why Change, I say, The
money for this campaign would have been better spent improving
the Victorian Railway System.

By for now, enjoy your Trains.

Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au