Re: [Newsgroup] some measures of courtesy

Hubert <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
7v900k$n92$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7v900k$n92$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> let's say this newsgroup uses some form of courtesy from now just to make
life
> easier for all of us.
>

> In the subject field, please insert a [ ] (square brackets). inside would
include
> the State/Territory that the body of the post will be related to, then the
normal
> subject.
>
> ie 8 car C sets
> [NSW] 8 car C sets
>
> we'll work on more of these later on.

Good idea - in theory. The problem will be when do you change it when it
wanders into another state (that will not happen here though, as we NEVER
wander off on tangents....do we?????), or if it is relevant to more than one
state.

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au