Re: Old Station Photos

John Hourigan wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get some photos of the old station at Stroud
> Road?  I grew up near there,and  I can only just remember it when my Father
> used to get farming supplies off the freight trains.
>
> Thanks
> Trish Greenham.

Hullo Trish, (and John.  Long time, no see!)

Suggest you get in touch with Kim Armstrong, email address:
k.armstrong@uws.edu.au

About 10 years ago now, Kim constructed a very fine HO model of Stroud Road, so
I expect he would have more than enough information on this location!

--
DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!

At http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/ , the "Lambing Flat" page.