Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Where you get confused is that sometimes C.L.is put away as it simply arrives at
the crossing loop first. Someone has to be first and if a freighter is dragging
the chain then it goes straight thru. Conversely if th e freighter arrives first
it has to wait.I have seen plenty of both.
Don.