Re: 8 car C set

Hi,

Is there still a service from Waterfall to Wollongong or Port Kembla run
by an L set? Last time I was down in Sydney (Melbourne is above Sydney :
-)) I stood at Waterfall waiting for a damn L set to go so I could wait
for someting a little nicer to get to Thirroul on. I ended up on a T set.
The stupidity of it was, that the set that I was on to get to waterfall,
terminated at waterfall, and i think ran as a four car service (The T
running) with 8 cars, to Thirroul. I got off this one with the
expectation of going back to the city, only to get a phone call 5 mins
later with the person realising I was close by, telling me to come down
to thirroul instead :)

I just did not want to get on that glorified S set.

Regards
Michael

Chris Stratton said on 28-Oct-1999 in

--