Re: Freight Victoria Website...

It's quite amazing to see what passes for quality these days. Agreed, i've
seen some crap, but ive seen some worse professional crap.

The basic concept of that site is simple, which is good, however the design
is pathetic.

The idea is to have a site that is simple to navigate, gives you the
information you need when you need it and not when you don't need it. It
also has to be fast, and visually appealing. One website that I hate for
navigability is that of our major Telco. Most of us know what that is.

Surely something like FV's current site wasn't created by a professional,
if it was, i'd get quite scared.

<obligatory shameless self plug>
If anyone on the inside of frieght victoria knows that a webmaster is
required, drop me an email :)
</obligatory shameless self plug>

Regards
Michael

David Bromage said in message <uPBR3.57$V66.638569@news0.optus.net.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?