Re: NSW RTM in Melbourne

I went to the NSWRTM website 2 weeks ago for an update, but the site was
not displaying tours information at that stage.
I can't find my paper copy of the original prospectus.
Try e-mailing the NSWRTM account.

Note: A Dimboola poster claims that there will be specials to Rainbow and
Yaapeet on Sun.31.10 for a local shire centenary.  I had deduced that this
would be part of the RTM tour, but that tour does not leave Sydney until
Sunday evening.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith