Re: WCR leasing R766?

<<<<<I am quoting from an apparently-authentic 5 October press release
authorised by Gary McDonald, Peter Keen & Andrew Swaine.  Of course, the
whole thing could be a hoax by an evil mastermind: I don't know what the
signatures of these three should look like.
For information, contact 9727 2595  (766 syndicate secretary).  If this
gives you Lonely Planet Brothel, then you know it's a hoax.>>>>>

Wouldn't normal journalistic procedure involve authenticating the press release
with one simple phone call to the number you quoted?

Mark

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/