R711

Just further to last week's problem, it was confirmed to be only a
problem with the fuel oil - it was returned to Melbourne leading 8246
Thursday night, and ran 8207/46 today (Saturday).

As I was travelling to/from Colac on these services, I thought it
appropriate to check it's performance first hand between Geelong and
Colac on the down - from the footplate of course :) and can report that
it performed very well, only a couple of mins down on arrival at Colac
on 8207, and 8246 arrived at Spencer Street 4 mins early.

Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber