Re: Annoying announcements on Yarra Trams

Johann Fan wrote:

> yes but with more variety
>
> "Please Validate.... etc"
> "please pre-purchase your metcards... etc"
> "going to the races? catch a no. 3 tram from Swanston St.... etc" (for
> caulfied cup)
>
> and a few others that I can't remember
>
> cheers
> Johann

    Yarra trams also has variety, I was just using that as an example. There
is also the "Please validate..." and "Please pre-purchase your metcards..."
on Yarra Trams, but Swanston Trams have really excelled themselves with a
message like "Going to the races? ..." :-)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au