Re: re NGGF

Hi,

Does the NSW coding system follow any sort of logic like Victorias does?

e.g. where the second letter is: O = open, F = flat, Z = works, H = hopper
etc.. third letter being type, e.g. a grain hopper would be HG.

Regards
Michael.

p.s. I may compile a list of code types for my website, i.e. an explanation
of what each letter means.

Peter Kilburn said in message <7uhgn8$gkm$1@news1.mpx.com.au>, I therefore
quote: