Re: Freight Victoria Pick Up

In article <380c1ae5.726366@news.ozemail.com.au> ajwright@spam.ozemail.com.au (Ashley Wright) writes:
>From: ajwright@spam.ozemail.com.au (Ashley Wright)
>Subject: Re: Freight Victoria Pick Up
>Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:18:36 GMT

The first log train will be on thursday, 21/10/99. It arrives at Queanbeyan at
,approx 0600 and proceeds to Hume to load. Once loading is complete the train
prceeds to the home signal at Queanbeyan, approx 1000, and stables until about
1900, the crew book off. The train is supposed to be hauled by G classes and
crewed by LVR crews.

Dave Malcolm