Re: Freight Victoria Pick Up

I heard rumours that a bridge on the line was not suitable for freight
trains in it current state and needed fixing. Anyone know if this is
the case. Also anyone know how the train will be worked, in regards to
loco's on the line, push-pull? etc?

 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia  ajwright@nospam.ozemail.com.au
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright   Do not reply to my email. Delete word 'Spam'.