Re: Gauntlet tracks

I agree with Bill's definitions, although I haven't seen the posts which
caused him to write them.

SAR's multi-gauge track at Gladstone has elements of gauntlet: rails 1 & 3
were bg; rails 2 & 4 were sg (but of cause, 2 & 3 provided ng).

The section of Spencer St track which is gauntlet is not at the station
(simple three rail dual gauge), but at the foot of North Melbourne flyover.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Bill McNiven <wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au> wrote in article