Re: CityRail Guessing Games

Bill McNiven <wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
dufO3.13668$D33.40150@ozemail.com.au">news:dufO3.13668$D33.40150@ozemail.com.au...
> Each week, CityRail provides puzzles for armchair travellers at
> http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/upgrading/Upgrading.htm .  (Since I've
never
> seen a customer whip out a laptop and mobile phone to check the next
train,
> I guess the info is there for amusement and political correctness rather
> than genuine customer information!)

Not at all - if I know I am going somewhere on a weekend, I will go there
sometime during the week. Some of us know in advance so are able to plan
ahead.

Even then, if I decide on the spur of the moment to go somewhere on a
weekend, the first thing I do is check the website - having what is the
closest thing to a permanent connection, I am able to do this.

DaveP