Re: Old Station Photos

Stroud Road is the small railway town near Stroud. It is part way between
Dungog and Gloucester.... on the north coast line. The platform now is only
one of the two steps and a bigger step (for the platform)a style that is so
common on the lower north coast.
Try State Rail Archives
or ARHS archives.....sydney
happy finding
 AL.
Lineman <grime@dcsi.net.au> wrote in message 380908e2@nap-ns1">news:380908e2@nap-ns1...
> Hi Trish
> For the benefit of the whole audience,Which state and or country is Stroud
> Rd located?
> Lineman
> John Hourigan <mushi@hunterlink.net.au> wrote in message
> 380836e0@news.hunterlink.net.au">news:380836e0@news.hunterlink.net.au...
> > Does anyone know where I can get some photos of the old station at
Stroud