Failed N474 but only temporarily

On Friday 15.10 I noted 8308 up Shepp pass still platformed at 08.30,
apparently N.474 was losing air. I believe the down 8307 Shepp 11.20 arrival
was double headed in order to retrieve the failed train, if so only the N
set was returned. While listening to the scanner that night to my surprise
N. 474 was lead loco on 9354 up goods in combination with an X and P class,
which worked out well for operations as 9354 was somewhat overloaded.

Thommo