Re: Gauntlet tracks

The track in the tunnel from Sydney Yard to Darling Harbour (now Powerhouse
Museum siding) has a gauntlet track, although one side of it is no longer
connected to anything. When I visted in August the track was very heavily
ballasted and the tunnel ceilings has been strengthened with metal supports.

Jon Lau