FV NSW Contract

I was sent this posting by a mate who is a NSW Engineman, he received it
from another list.

Following is quoted from todays FREIGHT VICTORIA Media Release :-
> "........another significant Freight Victoria breakthrough, with the
> commencement next week of intrastate haulage entirely within New South
Wales borders.

> Two Freight Victoria locos and 23 wagons will operate three return trips
> weekly between Hume, near Queanbeyan, and Wallerawang, near Bathurst, to
Port Kembla on the Coast carrying plantation softwood for Radiata Exports
> Pty Ltd."

Does anyone know how they intend to crew these trains??

Bob.