My Station News Friday.

Friday 13:23 CST , good afternoon train lovers and all
it's a lovely day at , the Station, around 25% , The westbound
Indian Pacific raced through one hour ahead of schedule at 12:40 CST
and scared the blazes out of me , when the driver blasted his horns
on the way through , a few tourists had gathered to admire the beautiful
scene, by the way the wife and I had a great dinner out, at The Railway
Hotel
to celebrate my 59th year , so " The Years Roll on" .
Enjoy Your Trains.

--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au