CRT Wodonga Inland Port ?>?

As of today, CRT containers will no longer be carried by Freight Victoria!
...that is except from Bandiana to Albury!
They want the Pilot to go out at 0500 and pick up containers at Bandianna
and take them to Albury for attachment to the Freight Rail train, and then
on to Paisley.
So now we will sign on at 2245 run 9358 to Riggs Creek, shunting at
Wangarratta and Benalla, both ways, arrive Wodonga about 0400, place the
Freight gate by 0500, perhaps take the cement and super to the Coal siding,
by 0600. Change Locos, start the H, go to Albury, before 0500, and proceed
to Bandianna, and back to Albury.
Sometimes between 0430 and 0600 I need to go to Milos and Uncle Bens to
shunt, each move about 45 minutes.  Guess our 9 hour day will grow to 11
hours...except they all want a shunt at the same time.....and they used to
call train Controllers  "GOD"
Well Freight Victoria, think again! God does not work for you, it's only me
and five other mortals.
Rod

--
Chalk one up Victoria!
Guess that wiped the smirk of your face,Mr. Kennett!