Re: Oldest set of flashing lights at a road crossing still in situ

John Dennis wrote:

> Well, if you are going to be so pedantic with your own posts, I can
> join in too.  It's Warrigal Road.  (Actually, been renamed to Warrigal
> Highway now, but they didn't change the spelling...)

OK point taken. The original list was compiled many years ago from the Weekly Notice
and thus reflects the railways version of the street names. Quite often they
differed from the Council spelling and sometimes they are entirely different names.
However, it doesn't excuse my error above and thus I cease to be a pedant..

David.